- Fixed certain theme files not working correctly
- Added the ability to check for updates through the “Help:About” menu
- Checking for updates on program start is enabled by default. This can be turned off by selecting the “Help:Check for updates on start” menu.
- In Sequence Composer, the number of free blocks on the device are reported in the Export Tool, as well as the number of blocks each file to be exported will use. (This feature will appear in Theme Designer in a future update.)
- In Sequence Composer, the current theme file and the current dim setting is reported in the Export Tool. (This feature will also appear in Theme Designer in a future update.)
For any questions, please feel free to ask us through the Contact Us form.